As a Marketing Strategist at Compliant Campaign you will have an impact on our marketing efforts and communications programs across multiple business units. You will be responsible for the strategy, execution and growth of our Step Ahead business. In this role you will own marketing roadmaps, digital strategy, developing metrics, analytics, reporting, and optimizing/iterating the marketing strategy in order to successfully meet the organization’s goals.
You should be a self starter, with a passion for the strategic and tactical aspects of Step Ahead marketing and have a desire to work with a small close knit team. In this role you will wear a lot of hats.
Do you have experience with inbound marketing, content marketing programs, and a healthy mix of strategy and tactical implementation experience, If so, we hope you will apply today.
- Develop a digital marketing roadmap complete with strategic and tactical plans that focus on ROI and achieving business revenue goals
- Be responsible for the end-to-end tracking, reporting and interpretation of marketing campaigns through to revenue growth
- Define marketing objectives and identify new opportunities
- Keep up to date with best practices in digital content strategy, as well as business/industry trends
- Lead strategic meetings, discuss ideas, present strategies, report on results
- Create original content consistent with Step Ahead’s tone and voice
- Create a strategic plan for distribution channels: blog, social, guest posts, media opportunities, in-site, email, etc.
- Monitor performance and make iterations to optimize conversion
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-7+ years marketing experience
- Experience in an agency or start up is a plus
- Experience creating content such as blog posts, social content, press releases, case studies and thought leadership pieces, preferably in the start up, SaaS or B2B space.
- Solid understanding of inbound and omni-channel marketing
- Experience managing and mentoring others
- Knowledgeable about current marketing platforms, technology and reporting options including Hubspot
- Build out and own Google Analytics
- Experiment with new acquisition channels and make actionable recommendations based on insights from data.
- Design experience is a plus
- Proven experience building significant revenue growth for new product lines through digital marketing
- Understanding of analytics/measurement approaches
- Proficiency in PPC and Paid social, SEO, lead qualification, lead nurturing
- Have a Data driven mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work autonomously on projects and effectively communicating about progress or obstacles.
- Work collaboratively across teams including designers and developers
* This is a freelance contract role approximately 10-20 hours per week to start. Compensation based on experience. Open to remote work, if you are located in the Phoenix area the ability to come into the office as needed is a plus.
Compliant Campaign is an industry leading software development firm and provider of fully scalable, and highly adaptable Secure Information Management (SIM) platforms engineered to manage and deliver information and content in a timely, intelligent and secure manner. We offer expertise in the use of web-based communications for secured information transfer and management, in the form of automated workflows, samples and associated data, SMS for alerts, notifications and reminders.
Step Ahead is Compliant Campaign’s proprietary solution that enables Child Care Resources to send and deliver critical information to child care providers and their families in an efficient way. Step Ahead supports these resources with the tools needed to build relationships by providing more than just emergency notifications. They allow providers to stay in constant contact with their networks through announcements, fundraising opportunities, and community information.